SF20xAF (3 Colors Available)
3M Protective Eyewear
$1.50 – $2.95
3M’s SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear are a stylish, lightweight design that adapt to the wearer, rather than the other way around. By employing 3M’s proprietary SecureFit™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, pressure is diffused over the ear to enhance frame comfort, without sacrificing fit versatility across a diverse workforce.
This SecureFit™ self-adjusting feature eliminates the need to stock multiple frame sizes at work sites: one size doesn’t just “fit all,” it comfortably adapts. Weighing less than 1 ounce, the durable, snug-fitting, flexible nature of SecureFit™ offers a more comfortable and personal fit than old-fashion “one-size-fits-all” glasses that are rigid and unyielding in design.
The lens features an anti-fog coating that helps keep them free of moisture in hot or humid conditions. Anti-fogging properties help maintain visibility and reduce the need to remove glasses to wipe away moisture from the lenses.
*Eye protection is important to safeguard your eyes and maintain healthy vision. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nearly three out of every five workers who suffered eye injuries were not wearing eye protection at the time of the accident. Wearing the correct protective eyewear for the task and for the unique needs of the worker is important. 3M recognizes the need to design comfortable and attractive eyewear, increasing the usage of safety glasses on the job. That’s why 3M™ Protective Eyewear combines safety features with comfort enhancements.
– Integrated side-shield for added protection.
– Features 3M Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology: SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized fit.
– Optical Class 1 lens suitable for prolonged use.
– Offers excellent protection against UV rays.
– Lightweight design.
– Anti-fog lens.
– Color: Clear, Gray, or Amber. Choose option from drop down menu when ordering.
– Lens Type: Anti-fog.
– UV Protection: Yes: polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm.
– Compliance: Meets the requirements of CSA Z94.3-07 and is Impact Rated to ANSI Z87.1-2010.
– Weight: 0.06 lbs.
– Sold as each.
Clear (SF201AF), Gray (SF202AF), Amber (SF203AF)