Bethea 3″ Aluminum Block with Safety Hook and Swivel Eye, Max Working Load: 1,250 lbs
Bethea 3″ Aluminum Block with Safety Hook and Swivel Eye (Rope Size: 3/8″ – 5/8″ and Max Working Load: 1,250 lbs)
– Swivel eye is made of strength forged steel and is fastened to the head with a welded nut for positive security.
– 5/16″ diameter steel roll pins are capped with tinner rivets in closed head block.
– The standard open head block has one 5/16″ diameter steel roll pin capped with tinner rivets and one 5/16″ diameter steel detent pin. The detent pin is secured to the block with a length of steel chain.
– The 3″ diameter free running sheave is profile machined to exacting tolerances for greater lifting efficiency. The shielded ball bearings are permanently lubricated and have a rating of 1250 lbs.
– Frame, head, and sheave are cast from the high strength A356-T6 aluminum alloy.
– 5/8″ diameter steel axle is secured in frame by steel drive pins driven through each end of axle. Pins are positioned by recessed slots in frame to prevent rotation of axle.
– Body frame halves are securely riveted together with a 1/4″ diameter drive pin and capped with tinner rivets.
– Material: Aluminum.
– Max Working Weight: 1250 lbs.
– Weight: 2.31 lbs.
– Sold as each.
Part # HLB-1250SH