DBI Flex Bottom Bracket for Wood Pole Galvanized Lad-Saf™ System
The Flex Bottom Bracket is an integral part of the Wood Pole Lad-Saf™ cable system, which consists of top and bottom brackets that act as anchors for cable that runs the length of the climbing area. Designed for ease of use and versatility, multiple designs are available for straight or curved ladders, and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures. This is the bottom bracket, and the wood pole top mounting bracket, guides, and cable sold separately.
– Standard and custom Lad-Saf™ systems provide complete safety and security while climbing.
– Shock absorbing top bracket and tension indicating bottom bracket serve as the anchors for the steel cable which runs the length of the climbing area.
– Non-metallic cable guides reduce cable wear.
– Available for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel.
– Easy installation—attach directly to existing climbing ladder.
– System Type: Wood Pole Galvanized Lad-Saf™ System.
– Description: Flex Bottom Bracket.
– Requirements: Top mounting bracket, guides, and cable sold separately.
– Weight: 3.3 lbs.
– Sold as each.
Part # 6100045