Skylotec Set Lory Pro Positioning Lanyard, 2m
Skylotec Set Lory Pro Positioning Lanyard, 2m is a robust descender and belay device. Its various application areas make the Lory your reliable companion for rope access and rescue.
– LORY is used for work positioning, as a restraining device at roofs or slab edges, as a temporary anchor or for fall arrest in flexible cable systems.
– With LORY, the belaying person can easily feed and take rope.
– When using the device correctly, it blocks automatically in case of a fall.
– The LORY PRO model with its unimpeded movement of the cam is the ideal device for industrial purposes.
– It is equipped with a descent handle that ensures secured and controlled abseiling.
– The double-stop function blocks if the handle is pulled overly in panic and provides extra safety.
– Material: Polyamide, Aluminium, Steel.
– Size: 2m.
– Standard: EN 358:1999, ANSI Z359.4-2013.
– Rope Diameter: 10.5 mm.
– Weight: 1.54 lbs.
– Sold as each.
Part # SKY-L-0691-2